Outfitters-Wyoming Hunting Guides
following is a list of items that we suggest a
client bring along for a big game hunt.
sleeping bag (We supply cots and mattresses).
- Camera, extra batteries, and film, Flashlight (”AA” flashlights are ok).
- Personal medication
- Warm coat & Gloves ( 2 or more pair).
- Warm, waterproof hiking boots
- Rifle and Ammunition (bring extra shells)
- Binoculars & Knife
- Toilet articles, including wash cloth and a towel
- Warm and cold weather clothing (we suggest two pair each)
- Thermal underwear, Wool & Cotton Socks
- Rain gear & Fire Starter Kit
- Stocking hat
- Fluorescent cap, hat or vest (State law requires at least one outer garment be orange). Archers not included.
- Canteen or water bottle
- Conservation stamp and elk management stamp (you can purchase one over the counter at Sporting Goods stores in Afton, Wyoming)